I am currently teaching a course on Rationality and Decisions in the philosophy department at California State University, Long Beach. I have also taught as both primary instructor and teaching assistant at the University of California, Irvine, where I am scheduled to teach an inductive logic course this Spring.
A statement of my teaching philosophy together with my student evaluations can be found here.
As instructor of record:
- Introduction to Inductive Logic. Spring 2020 (contracted), UCI
- Rationality and Decisions. Fall 2019, CSULB
- Introduction to Symbolic Logic. Summer 2019, UCI
As teaching associate (UCI):
- Voting and Political Manipulation. Winter 2019
- Naturalized Epistemology. Fall 2018
- Probability and Statistics. Spring 2018; Winter 2018; Spring 2017; and Spring 2016
- Philosophy of Biology. Winter 2017; and Winter 2015
- Behavioral Economics. Fall 2016
- Business Decisions. Fall 2015
- The Good Life: Happiness and Well-Being. Spring 2015